Thursday, June 14, 2012

Q & A List : 50 Random Questions

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
430am: In my kitchen making coffee for my hubby.
2. Who are you in love with?
My husband, Eric.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Not that I can remember, lol
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes, my cell phone case :)
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
A couple of months ago
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
No
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Wow, I think the last time was about 3 years ago
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No
10. Are you hot?
No
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
coffee
12. What are you wearing right now?
pajamas
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
The last time my car was washed my kids washed it in the yard
14. Last food that you ate?
yogurt
15. Where were you last week at this time?
730am: In bed
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No
17. When is the last time you ran?
About a month ago
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
A football game when my daughter was cheering
19. What is your favorite animal?
kittens
20. Your dream vacation?
Florida, I would love to take my kids to Disney
21. Last person's house you were in?
My parents'
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Falling down stairs and hurting my back when I was little
23. Have you been in love?
Yes :)
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Both of my grandmothers
25. Last play you saw?
White Christmas
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I don't know that I have one
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Working, making candles, house work
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
Either my mom or sister on facebook
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Hopefully going to Kennywood next year
30. Ever go to camp?
Yes, girl scouts & band
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yes
32. What do you want to know about the future?
I want to know that my children will be happy and successful adults
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Yes
35. Where is your best friend?
745am: Probably on her way to work
36. How is your best friend?
I haven't talked to her in a couple of weeks :(
37. Do you have a tan?
No
38. What are you listening to right now?
Happy, Leona Lewis
39. Do you collect anything?
Teapots
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Not mentioning any names, a couple of family members
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
A couple of years ago
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes!
43. What does your last text message say?
Call me when you get up
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Not especially
45. Last time you took a shower?
Yesterday
46. Do you need to do laundry?
YES!!!!
47. What is your heritage?
Indian, German, Irish, Dutch
48. Are you someone's best friend?
Yes
49. Are you rich?
NO
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Watching George Lopez
Would you like to take this survey? http://www.the-top-tens.com/50-random-questions.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment