Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Countdown ~ Day 16


Welcome to my 25 Days of Christmas Project! We're counting down the days til Christmas, sharing activities, ideas, and cheer with you!

Day 16 : Treat yourself to a manicure & pedicure

This is a nice relaxing and fun way to celebrate the holiday and the season. Decorate your nails for Christmas! One of our advent calendar events was to have a manicure & pedicure night. We already had tons of nail polishes in several colors. I got some nail art paint which came with white star manicure stickers and I also went to the craft store and got some clear rhinestone blings.

My oldest daughter did her own nails. She polished them red and then applied a white streak across each nail. Very pretty! I helped my younger two with their nails. They both chose pink polish and then every other nail was applied with the white stars and then a rhinestone bling. Very festive!

 
Some other cute holiday manicure ideas? I ran across an article from Woman's World, Have a very merry manicure! Check the Dec 10, 2012 issue. The suggestions are The Twinkling Tree, The Candy Cane French, The Pink Present, The Rudolph Nail, The Shimmering Holly, and The Glittering Snowflake. They are all lovely!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment