Friday, May 25, 2012

My Latest Creation ~ The Cupcake Candle

I love how these turned out!




These are Birthday Cake scented, but I am thinking of making more in blueberry, cherry, creamy cocoa, pumpkin spice, etc. Yum!
They look good enough to eat! They smell good enough to eat!
But alas! They are not edible.
I made these candles last night when I decided to use up some extra wax. I wanted to do something new and different. I was rummaging through my cupboards and came across my muffin pan. And I had some baking cups. So I thought, I wonder if I can make a candle that looks like a cupcake? Before they were completely cooled, there was a point when they actually did look like cake batter!

Let me know what you think! Show some love!

~Thanks for stopping by!~ angie


1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Love the cupcake candle idea, very cute. I am visiting from Etsy and follow via Networked blogs. Please visit my blog and follow back www.EnzieShahmiri.com/blog

    ReplyDelete