Monday, May 7, 2012

Feature Fragrances & New Product Line

I am making Whipped Cream, Sweet Serenade, & Pumpkin Spice candles today. YUM!

I'm continuing to work on Mother's Day Candle Gift Baskets.

Don't forget Sexy Little Thing is this week's fragrance of the week. You can receive a FREE Sexy Little Thing votive with the purchase of any 16oz candle!

I will also be focusing on the featured fragrances for the month on May. Those are Endless Love, Jasmine Vanilla, Twilight, Creamy Cocoa, Pumpkin Spice, & Drakkar. I plan to make lots of these candles this week and they will be available in a wide variety of containers and as always, votive, tea lights, and pillars.

Looking ahead: A new product line of homemade bath salts will be a project I am planning to work on this week! I will be doing a lot of research on the topic and plan to introduce some interesting scents asap!


No comments:

Post a Comment