Monday, May 7, 2012

A Look Back at Last Week

Last week flew by in a blur for me! I spent the beginning and biggest part of the week concentrating on filling orders :) I hope everyone is happy with the candles they've received! I love making candles and happy customers is a bonus reward for me!

I have also been spending time putting together candle baskets for Mother's Day. Mother's Day is a very special day and is coming up very soon, Sunday May 13th! I have four options available for candle gift baskets. The "Sweet" Basket is $20 and includes a 16oz candle in a tin container and 6 votive candles (Passionate Kisses, Whipped Cream, & Sweet Serenade). The "Naturals" Basket is $15 and includes a 16oz candle in a tin container & 3 votive candles (Midnight Pomegranate, Cool Water, & Endless Love). The "Vanilla" Basket is $19 and includes a 12oz candle in a glass pot, 2 votive candles, a votive holder, and 8 tea lights (Jasmine Vanilla & Twilight). The "Flavorful" Basket is $25 and includes 2 8oz candles in mini pails, 7 votive candles, a votive holder, and 2 tea lights (Creamy Cocoa, Pumpkin Spice, & Sage). Each basket also comes with either Vanilla or Red Hot Cinnamon lip gloss!

It's not too late to order these baskets! I will be taking orders through Friday May 11th while supplies last.

Looking ahead, I will be introducing some new fragrances and also a new product line! More info soon to follow!

I went shopping on Friday and was very excited to pick up some very pretty and unique glass containers that I will be using for candles. They will be posted on Etsy as soon as they are available.


No comments:

Post a Comment