Wednesday, August 1, 2012

An Interview with Vintage Chic Finds, Antiques and Vintage

Meet Jessica, the owner of Vintage Chic Finds on Etsy. VintageChicFinds specializes in shabby vintage chic antique style finds. Her shop is lovely and if you love vintage, please stop by her shop. Take a trip down memory lane as you stroll the aisles :)

Tell us about yourself and your shop.
I started my Etsy shop VintageChicFinds on June14, 2012. I love shopping at thrift stores, garage sales, and flea markets to find items to put in my Etsy shop. The thrill of the hunt excites me the most! I just love vintage and antiques.


My favorite item from my shop is a pair of vases:

  
Here is a taste of other fine items you may find in Jessica's shop!






I am loving that teapot!! I collect teapots :)


Jessica's personal blog is vintagechicfinds.blogspot.com  


Thank you so much for sharing! I enjoy featuring shops with such beautiful and unique items.

No comments:

Post a Comment