Thursday, August 9, 2012

An Interview with Ava's Purple Paislee, Unique Bows & Headbands!

Welcome to another great feature! As a mother of three adorable daughters, I am especially excited about today's feature. Speaking of adorable, can a girl ever have enough bows? No!  I am pleased to introduce you to Linzy, the owner of Ava's Purple Paislee on Etsy. Ava's Purple Paislee is your one stop boutique for bows. 


Hi there! My name is Linzy Herron and I own a shop called Ava’s Purple Paislee where I sell unique baby and children’s hair accessories and photo props. I married my high school sweetheart the month after I graduated high school and we are happily married eight years later! We now have three children: Ava, who is five and twins Paislee and Graedy, who just turned one. I am a work at home mom and I love what I do!

I started making headbands for my two girls Ava and Paislee (hence the name of my shop), when the twins were born last summer. My children are definitely my number one inspiration. I love being able to create fun things that match their outfits. As you will see from my shop, I love using bright colors in my creations!

My favorite piece:

Its so hard to name just one thing as my favorite piece! But, if I have to, I would say this trio rose flower headband would be my favorite. I love this piece because of the colors I used in it. I think its really fun for summertime and it photographs great because the colors really stand out! This headband, along with all of my headbands, can be made in other colors at no extra cost!
  
As you can see from the pic above, one stop in to Linzy's shop will have you saying "awwww!" Not only are the accessories absolutely fantastic and unique, the babies are so adorable!! Here are some other treasures you can find at Ava's Purple Paislee...











What are you waiting for? Head over to Ava's Purple Paislee now and shop her many aisles of unique accessories and cuteness!!


You can also find Ava's Purple Paislee on facebook : www.facebook.com/AvasPurplePaislee

Thank you Linzy for sharing your wonderfully adorable shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment