Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Candles for Spring

Finally Spring has arrived! Spring brings with it the smell of fresh rain and flowers. And hopefully some warm weather! 

It's time for some bright colors and floral fragrances. I would like to bring to your attention some of my favorite scents for this season.

Hawaiian Breeze is the color of the sea air.. oh how I wish I could travel to the ocean this year.. This fragrance captures the perfect balance between floral and natural sea breezes. Close your eyes, breath in the scent, and imagine you're walking along the shoreline.

Butt Naked.. I know it's an interesting name! I chose a melon color for this one to give the look of nakedness.. LOL. This fragrance is the perfect medley of a fresh fruit basket freshly picked from the vines. It screams Springtime!

Jasmine Vanilla.. I would have to say at this point, this is my favorite. Fresh picked flowers with just the right mixture of vanilla give this fragrance a sweetness you will have to smell to believe.


And there you have it. Just some food for thought. When you think Spring, think.. do I want to light my Hawaiian Breeze, Butt Naked, or Jasmine Vanilla candle???


 

No comments:

Post a Comment